Monday, October 14, 2013

Kitchen Sunday - Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies

Ok, it's technically not Sunday today. But I was too busy lazy to write up a post yesterday. After the weekly blueberry muffins, I made peanut butter Nutella cookies. I found a recipe on Pinterest but decided not to follow their recipe. I made my usual recipe and instead of baking the cookies first then making the indent and put the Nutella in after, I made variations.

I indented the cookie dough, put in a dab of Nutella, then baked them. They didn't look as good as the pictures in the original recipe - the Nutella formed a crust and fell out of the cookies when you bite into them. Still, they were tasty. I know they're tasty because I left 24 cookies on the rack to cool. This is NOT 24 cookies!



No comments:

Post a Comment