Saturday, May 18, 2013

Play Date Cafe Challenge

Dance!


I recently came across The Play Date Cafe. Each week a challenge is posted and you create something using the criteria set out. This week's challenge are the colours maroon, poppy, and soft jade.

I really had a lot of fun with this challenge. This was all done on my iPad, using the Sketchclub app for the colouring and textures. The idea for this was the phrase "Dance as if no one is watching". This was running through my head all day long today.

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I love the amazing texture your background has. Love how you used the challenge colors, too! So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On your IPad? Wow! darling. Thank you for coming to play with us at The Cafe this week! :)

    ReplyDelete