Sunday, August 12, 2012

*Sigh* Back to work tomorrow

It's been a great week.  I could use another week off.


A lot of time was spent watching the Summer Olympics.  A lot of time was spent on sketching on Sketch Club. A lot of time was spent on photo editing on my cell phone.  A little bit of time was spent on the beta test for Guild Wars 2.  There was shopping, puppy playing, and the Annual Trek.

I was hoping my new spindle would come in the mail by now but I guess not.  Oh well.  I have another  couple of days booked at the end of August.  I'm looking forward to that.

Thankful for:
1.  A beautfiul week off.  There was a thunder storm one day but it was much needed to cool things down.
2.  I'm thankful that I'm not allergic to sushi.
3.  The kids still wanted to do the Annual Trek this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment