Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I'm surrounded by new toys! And I don't know which one to play with first!

My new spindle came a week & half ago.  Guild Wars 2 launded on Friday.  Today, I got my new iPad.

I'm overwhelmed.  Good thing I took two days off to play with everything!

Guild Wars 2 is so amazing!  The GW2 team did a fantastic job.  Everything is so detailed and there's so much to do and explore.  I could see myself playing this game for a very very long time.  There were a few lag issues but it's not enough to bother me or stop me from loving this game.  WoW's Mist of the Pandarians should be coming out in about a month...I don't think I'll be getting that soon.  Sorry, Blizzard, I've jumped ship. 

I finally finished spinning the sample fibre that came with my spindle.  It wasn't a large sample...I'm just that slow.  I actually plyed it back on the spindle as well...something I've never attempted before.  The yarn is really ugly but it's spun and plyed.  That's more than I've ever done on any other spindle!  I've started spinning some fibre from Sweet Georgia and it's going well.  Found the perfect case for it - it's one of those hard shell case you put small cameras in.  Perfectly padded to nestled a spindle and some fibre.  :)

I really had a tough time deciding on whether to get the new iPad or go for the new Asus Transformer.  Both are great but in the end, it was that I had all the apps on my iPod Touch.  Just from a few hours playing on it today, I wondered how I could ever existed without one before!  ALL my photoediting apps work!  I knew my old iPod Touch wasn't capable of running a few of the updates for my apps but I had no idea what I was missing!  Everything downloaded and I was like a kid in a candy store...going through all my apps and thinking WOW! It does that?!

I have to admit that big white screen for drawing is so very daunting.  

Tomorrow is back to work and another hell week.  I really need to win the lottery so I can stay home and play all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment