Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Puppy pics and a couple of knitted bunnies

There's not a lot of time to write up anything. Right now, Cas is distracted by her squeeky ball. Thank goodness for squeeky balls! She has a new sleeping area...the shoe crate by the back door. She will crawl into the back, push all the shoes out and make herself a little puppy nest.














Knitted a couple of little bunnies for Easter. Made these before we got the dog. I may not be able to knit for a long time. Cas seems to be fascinated by the knitting needles.

*sigh*

3 comments:

  1. Puppies! Bunnies!

    The cute, it is just too strong on your blog, I am bowled over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo ... sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phemie9:30 am

    I can't wait to meet Cas..and, your knitted bunnies...can I have one? Just kidding...I won't make you part with them. So, you've replaced your bear fetish with knitted bunnies:)

    ReplyDelete