Monday, March 26, 2012

Puppies

Tonight we went to look at some puppies. Needless to say, one cannot just go "look at puppies" without wanting at least one or two of the cute furry fuzzballs. I remember saying to my hubby that unless these pupplies looked like half-eaten zombie puppies, it's pretty much a given that we're getting one. It was really tough picking out one that all three of us were happy with.

Sorry, no cute puppy pictures. They have to be checked out by the vet, go through all their shots, etc before we can bring one home.

I'm quite excited.

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooo, puppy!

    Please tell me that you'll snorgle their ears for me. K? Puppy ears are the best thing in the world. And puppy feet, and puppy tails, and puppy bellies, and, and, and.

    Can't wait to see your new family member! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nice puppy...bt i am affraid of them...

    ReplyDelete