Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's cold outside

Last summer, during that long heat wave, I said I wasn't going to complain when it got cold in the winter. But that was before I knew how cold it was going to get! It's FREAKIN' COLD here!!!

The up side is that I got to wear all my hand knitted hats, scarves, mittens. I just didn't expect to have to wear everything all at the same time.

It's in the forecast to snow tomorrow and all through the weekend. I have mixed feelings about wanting a white Christmas. This is the first year in a long time that we're not shutting down for the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. Romney1:30 am

    The only problem with wearing everything at once (apart from looking like a bag lady) is that you realise that you were too seduced by yarn and pattern to make it all match.

    ReplyDelete