Thursday, April 30, 2009

Facebook

I've been thinking long and hard whether or not to start a Facebook profile. My sister is on there...so is my niece, my son, pretty much all my cousins, aunts and uncles. Looked up some friends too. It seems harmless enough but I can't seem to bring myself to do it.

It took me a very long time to even mention to real life friends that I blog. Even now, a lot of my friends don't know I blog still or I haven't told them where to find me. Just you fibre folks and that's it.

I think I'm not quite ready yet.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:18 pm

    Yep, I feel your issues on this one. When I did join facebook, I made my user name be sort of my name. I really didn't want anyone from highschool, etc. etc. looking me up. That way, I let the people I want know what my name is, they come find me, I friend the. Also, I didn't link my facebook to my blog or anywhere else. It's pretty much a stand alone kind of thing.

    BTW, I'm so glad you're blogging again! I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete