Thursday, April 24, 2008

Yay! It's Thursday!

It seems that I have been remiss in updating projects and stash enhancements on Ravelry as well. According to my Ravelry stash, I have 19 different yarns. heh! It just seems like a lot of work to put photos on Flickr. As well, unless you have a paid account with Flickr, you are limited in how many photos you can store.

The last Monkey sock is half done. Just one more repeat & on to the heels. I changed all the purls to knit to make it an easier take-along project. Did I mention it was the Trekking Pro Natura that I'm using? I love this stuff!

Can't wait until my yarn order arrives from Webs so I can start the Spirgyra. I ordered more Trekking. :) Some of the yarn is for the WoW Knitalong - a project to be knitted only when playing WoW. Another great thing about Ravelry...you can do a search on just about anything and you will find other knitters AND there will be a forum set up to discuss your obsessions. Athough, I'm not sure I want to measure how much time I've spent playing computer games by how much knitting I get done! lol!

Thankful for:
1. Tulips are up and looking very spring-like.
2. Twisted By Choice - I really missed you all the last month.
3. Boring days at work - once in a while, it's good to have a quiet boring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment