Friday, May 05, 2006

GUEST!!

We have a GUEST coming over this weekend! I forgot all about him! I had to clean and tidied my stuff room so there would be room for him to sleep. I've been running around, trying to decide what fibre stuff I'll need to last the weekend. It's really hard to know what I will want from that room for 3 whole days!!

I wanted to spin the blue silk this weekend. I have 24 bobbins and not one of them are empty! I think I should do some plying and free up a couple of bobbins.

Knitting Rules!

The Yarn Harlot's new book arrived today and I've read it straight through. It is just as hilarious and insightful as her other books. She has a no-nonsense way of putting knitting in perspective. - Psst! Amber, it's all knit and purl! :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:39 pm

    and weaving is just over and under
    amber

    ReplyDelete